Friday, November 6, 2009

Some Of The Best Used Video Games And Video Game Accessories!



Every man's junk is another man's treasure as they say! Not to say these games are junk because they are certainly not! People save hundreds and thousands of dollars every single year by buying used video games and video game accessories. These products are JUST as good as brand new items, but since they are used they sell for much cheaper a price. I've bought all kinds of things used; everything from used video games and video game accessories to actual consoles and controllers.

And it’s not that they sell you everything. Oh, no! Thumbmonkey.com for example has strict guidelines – they check every product before it's even being sold in their state-of-the-art testing facility developed by NASA (okay… not really NASA… but they do check them)

You can buy some really fantastic used video games and video game accessories on Thumbmonkey, even "newer" games that have just come out in the last few weeks or few months. I did this awhile back when the Xbox 360 first came out, the NEW product price was way too much, but I was itching to get one so I started scouring these sites online that offer used video games and video game accessories.

Within about 2 months I found Thumbmonkey and a console that was like brand new. Some kid probably got it for Christmas, lost interest in it, and sold it back to the store. I didn't really care either way, I just knew I got an Xbox 360!

0 comments:

Post a Comment