Monday, January 18, 2010

How Can I Choose The Best Video Game Console And Video Game Accessories For My Needs?


Nowadays, there are dozens upon dozens of choices for not only consoles, but handhelds as well. One of the things you should consider is what types of games you like to play. It seems like Xbox 360 and PS3 have the most games to choose from. Wii is starting to get more games, but some people don't like the Wii console as a whole so they choose not to get this! You should also consider what else you want to do on the console. For you, if it's all about playing Live with other people, then you should definitely go with Xbox because they have a Live option that will allow you to play on a network with people around the world.

Also, if graphics are super important to you 360 seems to have some of the best available! Or maybe you like games and watching movies, in this case the PS3 would be awesome because it also has a blu-ray DVD player installed into the system as well. As far as prices, PS3 and Xbox 360 seem to be pretty tied at around $200-$350 depending on the size of the drive. I just bought a brand new PS3 with 120 GB of ram - which is probably going to last me for the rest of my life, and it costs me about $315.

I chose the option with no included games because I couldn't find a pack I liked. Instead, I would rather buy used video games and used video game accessories and SAVE some money! These days, I hardly ever buy a brand new game, all I buy are used video games. These games come in ALL consoles and ALL genres and are actually VERY cheap for what you get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment